Tulip Landrover Tour along the flower fields
During this 2.5-hour tour we drive along the expansive fields of flowers. The tour guide knows exactly which flower field is in bloom so that you can take the most beautiful pictures. Besides that, we will visit the beautiful Agatha Church, ride along typical Dutch windmills, and other highlights such as Keukenhof Castle. The experienced local guide will tell you about the history of Keukenhof in Lisse and other attractions.
During the tour, we will stop for about 20 – 25 minutes break at ‘De Tulperij.’ A unique location where you can enjoy a magnificent view over the flower fields. Make a nice walk along the show garden with many tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths. You can enjoy a drink and buy delicious Dutch treats or souvenirs (own expense). There are restroom facilities at ‘De Tulperij.’
- A 2.5 hours guided tour in a Landrover along the colorful flower bulb fields.
- Driving along the highlights of Lisse.
- With a local English-speaking guide.
- Includes seating in a Landrover.
- Start tour: Tulipbicycletour / Tulip Landrover Tour, Heereweg 10, 2161AG Lisse.
- You can make reservations from 22 March until 11 May 2024.
- Start time morning tour 9:45 AM. Start time afternoon tour 1 PM and 4:15 PM. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- The season starts with Daffodils and Hyacinths. In April, the Tulip fields will be in bloom
How to Get There
- Keukenhof Bus
Stops in front of Keukenhof Gardens. It’s a brief 15-minute walk from here to our meeting point, Heereweg 10, in Lisse. When you’re at the main entrance of Keukenhof, simply walk straight ahead towards the ‘rentabike’ company. Exit the parking area and head to the left. You’ll easily spot Tulipbicycletour in front of the restaurant. You can also locate us using Google Maps by entering our address.
- Other Public Transport:
Bus stop “Meer en Duin” serves multiple routes to reach our meeting point.
– From Amsterdam CS:
**Option 1: take the train to Sassenheim and then bus 50 direction Haarlem.
**Option 2: take the train to Schiphol Airport and then Arriva Qliner 361 direction Noordwijk.
– From Haarlem, take bus 50 direction Leiden CS.
– From Leiden, take bus 50 direction Haarlem.
– From Sassenheim, take bus 50 direction Haarlem.
– These buses stop in front of tulipbicycletour.com —> bus stop: “Meer en Duin” in Lisse.
- By Car: park your car infront of tulipbicycletour.com. There is plenty of free parking for our guests.
Keukenhof in Lisse is a magnificent 32-hectare floral park with various flowers, such as tulips, hyacinths, and daffodils. The park is open for visits from March until mid-May, showcasing these beautiful flowers. The surroundings of Keukenhof are filled with amazing flower fields, offering an overwhelming diversity of colors. On this bicycle tour, you will experience the gorgeous views of blooming Dutch flowers in Lisse! The season starts with Daffodils and Hyacinths, followed by the spectacular Tulip fields in April.
Book your Tickets here: Tickets Keukenhof Gardens