Bike tour with guide around Keukenhof
- A guided tour along the colourful flower bulb fields.
- Cycling along the highlights of Lisse.
- With a local English speaking guide.
- Includes bike and helmet.
- You can make reservations from 25 March until 14 May 2022
- Every day at 09:45 am and/or 13:15 pm
- A private tour is available on request (please send an e-mail).
Keukenhof in Lisse is a magnificent 32 hectare floral park with a variety of flowers such as tulips, hyacinths and daffodils. Every year from March until mid-May the Keukenhof can be visited to see these beautiful flowers. Around the Keukenhof there are many amazing flower fields! The diversity is overwhelming. Come along on this bicycle tour and experience the gorgeous vieuws of the blooming Dutch flowers in Lisse!
What does this tour offer?
During the 2.5 a 3 hour tour we cycle along the expansive fields of flowers. The tour guide knows exactly which flowerfield is in bloom so that you can take the most beautiful pictures. We not only ride along Keukenhof, but also along ‘t Huys Dever (a 14th century monument) and the lovely centre of Lisse. The experienced local guide will tell you about the history of Keukenhof in Lisse and other attractions. During the tour we will stop for about 20 – 30 minutes break at ‘De Tulperij’. A unique location where you can enjoy a magnificent view over the flower fields. You can also walk along the show garden with many tulips, daffodils and hyacinths. You can enjoy a drink and buy delicious Dutch treats or souvenirs (own expense). There are restroom facilities at ‘De Tulperij’.
Tickets and pricing
- Bike tour including bike and helmet: € 37.50 per person.
- Bike tour with own bike: € 32,50 per person.
- Reservation costs are 2% with a minimum of € 0.99 and a maximum of € 2.99.
- Maximum number of participants is 15. Children’s bikes (24 inch) and children seats (1-6 YEARS and 6-22 kg) available on REQUEST. Childrens bike is €19.00 and Child seat is €12.50. You can pay at the location on the spot.
- Minimum number of participants for this tour is 2 people
- You must be able to cycle 15 kilometers. If it turns out that you cannot cycle, the amount paid will unfortunately not be refunded
- Cancellation is free up to 24 hours in advance. No refunds will be made within 24 hours before the start of the tour.
- Check here our private tour options and pricing >>
- Terms and conditions >>
- Order your tickets! >>