Bike tour with guide around Dahlia fields
- A guided tour along the colourful Dahlia bulb fields.
- Cycling along the highlights of Lisse.
- With a local English speaking guide.
- Includes bike and helmet.
- You can make reservations from 6 August until 27 September
- A private tour is available on request (please send an e-mail).
The Bulb Region has a beautiful environment for cycling. With classic Dutch features such as windmills, flower fields and water! Various Dahlia fields will bloom from mid-August. We visit the blooming dahlia fields that you may not be able to find yourself. The diversity is overwhelming. Come along on this bicycle tour and experience the gorgeous vieuws of the blooming Dutch flowers in Lisse!
What does this tour offer?
During the 2.5 hour tour we cycle along the expansive fields of Dahlia’s. We not only ride along the Keukenhof Castle, but also along ‘t Huys Dever (a 14th century monument) and several museums and windmills. The experienced local guide will tell you about the history of Lisse and its highlights. During the tour we will stop for about 20 – 25 minutes break at ‘De Tulperij’. A unique location where you can enjoy a magnificent view over the Dahlia fields. You can enjoy a drink and buy delicious Dutch treats or souvenirs (own expense). There are restroom facilities at ‘De Tulperij’.
Tickets and pricing
- Bike tour including bike and helmet: € 29.50 per person.
- Bike tour with own bike: € 27.50 per person.
- Reservation costs are 2% with a minimum of € 0.99 and a maximum of € 2.99.
- Minimum number of participants is 2 people.
- Rear child seats for children from 1 to 6 years old (9 – 22 kg) possible on request (€ 12.50 to be paid in cash on the spot).
- Check here our private tour options and pricing >>
- Terms and conditions >>
- Order your tickets! >>