Bike tour with guide around Dahlia fields
- A guided tour along the colourful Dahlia bulb fields.
- Cycling along the highlights of Lisse.
- With a local English speaking guide.
- Includes bike and helmet.
- You can make reservations from 14 August until 19 September 2021
- A private tour is available on request (please send an e-mail).
The Bulb Region has a beautiful environment for cycling. With classic Dutch features such as windmills, flower fields and water! Various Dahlia fields will bloom from mid-August. We visit the blooming dahlia fields that you may not be able to find yourself. The diversity is overwhelming. Come along on this bicycle tour and experience the gorgeous vieuws of the blooming Dutch flowers in Lisse!
What does this tour offer?
During the 2.5 hour tour we cycle along the expansive fields of Dahlia’s. We not only ride along the Keukenhof Castle, but also along ‘t Huys Dever (a 14th century monument) and the nice centre off Lisse. The experienced local guide will tell you about the history of Lisse and its highlights. During the tour we will stop for about 20 – 25 minutes break at ‘De Tulperij’. A unique location where you can enjoy a magnificent view over the Dahlia fields. You can enjoy a drink and buy delicious Dutch treats or souvenirs (own expense). There are restroom facilities at ‘De Tulperij’.
Tickets and pricing
- Bike tour including bike and helmet: € 29.50 per person.
- Bike tour with own bike: € 27.50 per person.
- Reservation costs are 2% with a minimum of € 0.99 and a maximum of € 2.99.
- Minimum number of participants is 2 people.
- You must be able to cycle 15 kilometers
- Maximum number of participants is 15. Children’s bikes (24 inch) and children seats (1-6 YEARS and 6-22 kg) available on REQUEST. Childrens bike is €19.00 and Child seat is €12.50. You can pay at the location in cash.
- Check here our private tour options and pricing >>
- Terms and conditions >>
- Order your tickets! >>