Bicycle tour along Dahlia flower fields
Welcome to the pleasant bike tour from the Tulperij in Voorhout! Get on your bike and be enchanted by the colors and sights along the route. We start at the Tulperij and admire the beautiful flower fields. Then we go to the Lisserpoelmolen and the Zemelmolen, where the old mills take you back to times long gone.
Further on we cycle past the charming Agatha church, an oasis of peace and beauty. But the highlight awaits us at Keukenhof Castle, where we can admire the breathtaking Dahlia garden. The colors and scents will enchant you!
On the way back we cycle through the green Keukenhof forest, a serene place to completely relax. And we conclude our tour in the colorful Dahlia show garden at the Tulperij. Let yourself be amazed and enjoy this fantastic bike ride of beautiful places and fun!
What does the bicycle tour along Dahlia flower fields look like?
- It is possible to do the Dahlia bike tour from August 15 to October 5 2024.
- The tour departs every Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 11:00 AM during this time.
- The tour lasts a total of 3 hours, including a dahlia excursion at the Tulperij.
- The tour will continue when at least 4 or more people participate.
- If the tour cannot take place, you will be informed in time. The maximum group size is 10 people.
- The tour is given in Dutch and/or English
- Included: entrance to the Tulip Farm, entrance to the dahlia garden Keukenhof Castle, excursion with a bulb farmer at the Tulperij, bicycle with helmet, rain poncho (if necessary)
Tickets & Pricing
- The tour costs €45 per person.
- This ticket includes access to the Tulip Farm, access to the dahlia garden Keukenhof Castle, an excursion with a bulb farmer at the Tulperij, bicycle with helmet, rain poncho (if necessary)
- Bicycle tour with your own bicycle is on request: € 35.00 per person. Please send an email to email@example.com.
- You can participate in the bike tour from 12 years and older. Child seats for children from 1 – 5 years (9 – 22 kg) are available on REQUEST (firstname.lastname@example.org). Costs € 15.00 can be paid in cash on the spot.
- For safety reasons, no children’s bicycles are available for children aged 6 to 12 years.
- You must be able to cycle 15 kilometers. Your payment will not be refunded if it turns out that you cannot cycle.
- Cancellation is free up to 72 hours in advance. No refunds will be made within 72 hours of the tour start date.
- Buy ticket? Mail to email@example.com.