Small Group Tulip Bicycle Tour with a guide around Keukenhof
During the 2.5-hour tour, you will cycle past vast fields of flowers, with the expert guide leading you to the fields that are currently in bloom, allowing you to take beautiful photos. Also on the program is a visit to the impressive Agatha Church and the cozy center of Lisse. Along the way, the local guide will inform you about the rich history of Keukenhof and other attractions in Lisse.
During the bike tour, there will be a break of about 20-25 minutes at De Tulperij, where you, as a VIP participant, will have access to a flower field behind the bulb farm. Here you can take beautiful pictures of the flower fields. This unique location offers breathtaking views. In the show garden you can enjoy a variety of tulips, hyacinths and daffodils, while the flower greenhouse is a wonderful place to relax. Here you have the opportunity to order coffee/tea with cake (included) and purchase souvenirs (at your own expense), as well as use the restroom.
- Guided Small Group cycling tour along the colorful flower bulb fields around Keukenhof (2.5 hours, Maximum 6 persons)
- Cycling along the highlights of Lisse
- Local English-speaking guide included
- Bike and helmet provided
- Start: Tulipbicycletour, Heereweg 10, 2161AG Lisse.
- The season starts with Daffodils and Hyacinths, followed by the spectacular Tulip fields in April.
- Reservations are available from 29 March 2024 until 11 May 2024
- Daily tour starts at 2 pm. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- You must be able to cycle a bike for 15 kilometers.
- Acces to a private Flowerfield at The Tulperij
- Ticket includes coffee/tea and cakes
- The tour will take place in rain or shine.
How to Get There
- Keukenhof Bus
Stops in front of Keukenhof Gardens. It’s a brief 15-minute walk from here to our meeting point, Heereweg 10, in Lisse. When you’re at the main entrance of Keukenhof, simply walk straight ahead towards the ‘rentabike’ company. Exit the parking area and head to the left. You’ll easily spot Tulipbicycletour in front of the restaurant. You can also locate us using Google Maps by entering our address.
- Other Public Transport
Bus stop “Meer en Duin” serves multiple routes to reach our meeting point.
– From Amsterdam CS:
**Option 1: take the train to Sassenheim and then bus 50 direction Haarlem.
**Option 2: take the train to Schiphol Airport and then Arriva Qliner 361 direction Noordwijk.
– From Haarlem, take bus 50 direction Leiden CS.
– From Leiden, take bus 50 direction Haarlem.
– From Sassenheim, take bus 50 direction Haarlem.
– These buses stop in front of tulipbicycletour.com —> bus stop: “Meer en Duin” in Lisse.
- By Car
Park your car infront of tulipbicycletour.com. There is plenty of free parking for our guests.
Keukenhof in Lisse is a magnificent 32-hectare floral park with various flowers, such as tulips, hyacinths, and daffodils. The park is open for visits from March until mid-May, showcasing these beautiful flowers. The surroundings of Keukenhof are filled with amazing flower fields, offering an overwhelming diversity of colors. On this bicycle tour, you will experience the gorgeous views of blooming Dutch flowers in Lisse! The season starts with Daffodils and Hyacinths, followed by the spectacular Tulip fields in April.
Book your Tickets here: Tickets Keukenhof Gardens