- Duration bike tour including breaks 2.5 hours.
- Approximately 15 kilometers.
- Start time morning tour 9:30 AM.
- Start time afternoon tour 12:45 PM.
- During high season also an afternoon tour at 4:00 PM
- Start: Tulipbicycletour, Heereweg 10, 2161AG Lisse.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- You must be able to cycle a bike for 15 kilometers.
- The tour will take place in rain or shine.
How to get there: Keukenhof Bus
- Keukenhof Bus. This bus stops in front of Keukenhof Gardens. Please know that it takes 10-15 minutes to walk to the meeting point: Tulipbicycletour, Heereweg 10, Lisse. When you are in front of the main entrance of Keukenhof, please walk straight ahead to a rentabike company. Exit the parking lane. Walk to the left. You will see Tulipbicycletour in front of the hotel/restaurant.
How to get there: other public transport
- PLEASE NOTE: GET OUT AT THE BUS STOP “MEER EN DUIN. “
- From Amsterdam CS:
**Option 1: take the train to Sassenheim and then bus 50 direction Haarlem.
**Option 2: take the train to Schiphol Airport and then Arriva Qliner direction Noordwijk.
- From Schiphol Airport bus Arriva Qliner 361 direction Noordwijk.
- From Haarlem, take bus 50 direction Leiden CS.
- From Leiden, take bus 50 direction Haarlem.
- From Sassenheim, take bus 50 direction Haarlem.
- These buses stop in front of Tulipbicycletour.com.
- There is plenty of free parking for our guests in front of the hotel/restaurant.
- The maximum number of participants is 18. From 10 participants, two guides accompany the tour.
- Children’s seats (1-6 YEARS and 6-22 kg) are available on REQUEST (€15.00) (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please pay at the location in cash. Childrens bikes (7-12 years) are unfortunately not available.
- The tour is given in English and Dutch.
- Tulipbicycletour cannot be held responsible for the condition of the flower fields.