- Duration bike tour including breaks 2.5 hours.
- approximately 15 kilometers.
- Start time morning tour 9:30 AM.
- Start time afternoon tour 12:45 PM.
- During high season also an afternoon tour at 4:00 PM
- Start: Hotel Lowietje, Heereweg 10, 2161AG Lisse.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- You must be able to cycle a bike for 15 kilometers.
- The tour will take place in rain or shine.
- Keukenhof Bus. This bus stops in front of Keukenhof Gardens. Please know that it takes 10-15 minutes to walk to the meetingpoint: Hotel Lowietje, Heereweg 10, Lisse. When you are in front of the main entrance of Keukenhof, please walk straight ahead to a rentabike company. Exit the parking lane. Walk to the left. You will see Hotel Lowietje in front of you.
Other Public Transport:
- PLEASE NOTE: GET OUT AT BUS STOP “MEER EN DUIN”.
- From Amsterdam CS:
**Option 1: take the train to Sassenheim and then bus 50 direction Haarlem.
**Option 2: take the train to Schiphol Airport and then Arriva Qliner direction Noordwijk.
- From Schiphol Airport bus Arriva Qliner 361 direction Noordwijk.
- From Haarlem take bus 50 direction Leiden CS.
- From Leiden take bus 50 direction Haarlem.
- From Sassenheim take bus 50 direction Haarlem.
- These buses stop in front of Hotel Lowietje / Tulipbicycletour.com.
- There is plenty of free parking for Hotel Lowietje.
- Maximum number of participants is 18. From 10 participants 2 guides accompany the tour.
- Children’s bikes (24 inch) and children seats (1-6 YEARS and 6-22 kg) available on REQUEST (email@example.com). Childrens bike is €22.50 and Child seat is €12.50. Please pay at the location in cash.
- The tour is given in English, Dutch and simple German.
- Tulipbicycletour cannot be held responsible for the condition of the flower fields